Friday, October 2, 2009

Feel Better!

Brittany Barnes suffered through appendicitis! I skipped fourth with Lizzy and Kayla today to go to the hospital and see her. She looks alot better than what her mom described -_-. It was alot of fun going their actually, like we got lost in the elevator and we pushed the security button for help and we just goofed off and made Brittany feel better. FEEL BETTER! DONT DIEEE! :[

My horoscope also said that my feelings are gonna be rushed ovver me and that im gonna either hurt someone I carea bout by exploading on them or I am going to go for a nice relaxing run shooting out those feelings. I am right now about to expload I hate being home so much but I have no one to hang out with! I hateee my family right now sooo much :[

I will be in shape and quit soda sooner or later (on impulse I accidently already drank 2 pepsi's :[) I also left my watter bottle at school :[

No comments:

Post a Comment