Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Point Taken

I have realized that the point that has been slapping me in the face has finally settled in, or prematurely scared my body. I dont know what to do about it but ill figure it out sooner or later. Whatever it is its got to happen this year or im about to explode. Most people already know or suspect so whats the point? I refuse to reveal it in a blog it will have to be in person.

also what is with everyone telling me that they like cats more? im sorry I dont take care of your insecure cat issues but I can proudly say that I love cats wayyyy more than anyone. NO one will ever understand my relationship with cats.

Another point taken is, STAY OUT OF IT, I got it. I will stay out of whatever it is but something unchangable and living comes from it than you can fuck off. I am not going to be your baby sitter anymore. Can't blame me, cant touch me, or do anything. I WANT IT OUT OF MY LIFE. I get put into situatiojns where I literally want to blow my brains all over the wall. The insanity and not to forget but the BARF that happens when I see it is going to either make me kill you or myself.

LAST POINT TAKEN. I understand that im not as happy or "uppidy" as last year. Lets review why, I made a whole bunch of friends just to realize that they all want me drunk and high and to fuck up my body. WHAT GIVES PEOPLE THE IDEA OF PUTTING SMOKE INTO THEIR BODY. It obviosly doesnt help. I hate getting peer pressured to do it too. I dont understand why people think its fun and cool to permantely cause WHOLES IN YOUR BRAIN. It doesnt only hurt your lungs! Well the real reason im not as "uppidy" as I usually am is because at this point and time im not really myself, but im not depressed either. I am Content. I like being content so im not everywhere with everybody all the time.

2 comments:

  1. I am REALLY proud of you for not doing drugs or anything. Seriously. When I smoked for the firs time, I seriously stopped being as peppy and energetic as I used to be. It felt like I lost a part of myself. And you have WAY to good of a personality to lose any of that. So good job, keep it up :]

    ReplyDelete