Saturday, July 25, 2009

Box Filled!

Today was an abnormally hot day. I had a very interesting yet contradicting dream. I had a dream that I was with my friend Emilie, but I was a Death Eater and she was just a witch in the world of Harry Potter. I love having dreams about Harry Potter, especially when they have other friends in them. Well Lord Voldemort, or the One-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, had ordered me to use the torture curse and the killing curse on my friend Emilie. I denied his order and for that I was tortured, not only from the torture curse, but from also the mind. Lord Voldemort went ahead and murdered Emilie. I woke up, it was a very smoggy morning for a fact, it was too hot. I was burning up within the confines of my bed sheets. Yet I lay their, thinking "what does this fine bright morning have in store for me."

I found my older brother up before me, like usual, and we played a couple rounds of "Left 4 Dead" a game about a group of 4 survivors in a apocalyptic world with zombies. Yes my brothers are losers, we play nerdy computer games a lot. We had just gotten back from Loon Lake and my sunburns had extraordinarily dissipated over night, except for my nose of course! Later throughout that morning my twin brother Kevan had woken up and joined us in a game of Left 4 Dead. I was unaware until an hour before, that Aubrie was coming over and I was still in my pajamas and smelt like sweaty teenage boy! Kevan had already jumped into the shower before me so the only thing I could do was hope he was fast. He did get out before Aubrie had arrived, in the meantime I was printing out a job application for my friend Sylvie, she wanted to see if Ben & Jerry's was hiring. Unfortunately they weren't hiring. So as Kevan was getting out of the Shower I had two friends coming over at the same time while I was still gross looking! I quickly toke a five minute shower and then Sylvie called saying that she was coming over in 22 seconds! so I quickly rushed to the door and got her job application! Aubrie had already came before that, but she was in the other room so she didnt see me undressed. I like to be only in my boxers when I come out of the shower, it makes me feel like I am able to breath.

Aubrie was over for most of the day, then I spent a good hour at her house having a good time like friends should always have. She offered me some Mountain Dew, my favorite drink in the whole entire world, but I refused because I hate taking other peoples soda. I really disagree with accepting the offer of other peoples soda because most people actually cherish the taste of soda, I drink soda within about forty seconds. We attempted to fly a Kite, but the wind was dead, just like a dead squirrel I saw today, yet we ran in the blazing heat to make the kite fly. We returned back to Aubries home, only for me to notice a empty cardboard box! Being silly as I usually am around my friends, I attempted to fit in the cardboard box, I fit!me in a box! :D I then went home to go to dinner at Chapalas. Chapalas was my favorite restaurant for awhile, then like most things happen, I got really really tired of it. It is always tense at the dinner table, I dont know why but some subjects should just be kept to yourself.

Now I am home, thinking of a comfortable bed just begging me to sleep in it.
-Connor B.

No comments:

Post a Comment